Damage Storms Can Cause
Property damage caused by severe storms can be a big problem for your family home or store, and fixing it can be complicated. To get storm damage repair completed safely and effectively, you need repair and restoration contractors that specializes in bringing your structure back to its pre-loss condition. We are the contractors you need.
Once the disaster has passed, it’s important to assess the aftermath and start cleaning up. Below, learn about the damage different kinds of storms can cause and how you can protect your property in different situations.
Coverage amounts vary based on your region, the specifics of your policy, the amount of damage and other factors.
To get the biggest possible payout from your insurer, make sure you document or capture photos of the damage right away. Then, call your insurance company to schedule a time to see an assessor. Next, find a storm damage contractor.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: This can bend and crack shingles and siding, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Flood Damage: Water from floods can ruin foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Wind Damage: This can harm structures, break windows, destroy trees and landscaping and power grids and more.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
Hire a Trusted Storm Repair Team
It’s an absolute must to repair storm damage as quickly as possible, but doing so can be dangerous. Before you start making repairs, work with your home insurer and hire a fully licensed and bonded contractor with full credentials. Call us for details.