What to Expect After a Storm
The weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause major damage to your property. Our restoration company can repair your structure, getting it back to new in no time. Our local technicians know our weather and its hazards and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
Get through the storm, and then take a look at the damage. Read the information below for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
The most severe damage from almost all storms is covered under home and business insurance policies, but the specifics vary. What you must pay depends on your policy, the building, the extent of your damage, the value of surrounding property and much more.
First, keep track of the damage to your property to the best of your capability. Take a lot of photos and be sure to hang on to any receipts and documents related to appliances and maintenance work. Then, get in touch with a storm damage restoration contractor and your insurance agent. Your agent will send a claim representative or assessor. The best contractors can work directly with policy providers to help you save as much money as possible.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storm Damage: This can cause collapsed roofs, break branches and power poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Aftermath: Severe hail can cause shingle and siding damage, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Wind Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and more.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, including catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Water Damage: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold problems and more.
Seek Out an Experienced Storm Repair Team
It’s vital to repair the damage quickly, but don’t put yourself in harm’s way. Before you do it yourself, get your insurer and a contractor on board. Get in touch with us for details.