Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
Mother Nature is impossible to predict, and some storms can cause major damage. Our restoration company can repair your property, getting it back to new in a jiffy. Our local professionals know the hazards of local storms and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
Once the storm has passed, it’s vital to assess the aftermath and get started with cleanup and restoration. Below, read more about the problems different storms can cause and how you can protect your property value in different situations.
Storm Damage Insurance
The most severe damage from almost all storms is covered by insurance, but the details are different. Your financial responsibility depends on your premiums and deductibles, the structure, the amount of damage, the value of surrounding property and much more.
Keep track of the damage, keep track of all your receipts and call your insurer and a storm damage restoration contractor.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Winter Storms: This can cause roofs to fail, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Damage: This can damage siding and shingles, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Water Damage: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, break windows, destroy trees and landscaping and electric systems and cause additional damage.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
Seek Out an Experienced Contractor
If your property has damage from a storm, act quickly. Choose a professional team that is fully licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Call today to set an appointment.