Damage Storms Can Cause
Harm caused by severe weather can be devastating to your home or store, and remediating it can be difficult. To get repairs done safely and effectively, you need a storm damage repair service that specializes in bringing your home back to its pre-loss condition. We are the experts you need.
Once the disaster has passed, it’s vital to examine the impact and plan for remediation. Below, read more about the harm different storms can cause and how to stay safe in different scenarios.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage varies based on your neighborhood, your insurer, the severity of damage and more.
The faster you are to file a claim, the easier getting payouts will be. You could miss out if you don’t act quickly.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular wind storms can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, including catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and electric systems and cause other problems.
- Hail Aftermath: Major hail storms can damage siding and shingles, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, break trees and electric systems, and more.
Hire an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
Storm aftermath can be dangerous, and hiring a professional restoration service company can help you get repairs done right. Call us right away.