What to Expect After Severe Weather Events
Damage caused by severe weather can be devastating to your home or store, and repairing it can be a complex undertaking. To get the damage fixed quickly and safely, you need a restoration service company that specializes in bringing your property back to its pre-loss condition. We have the experience and the dedication it takes.
Get through the storm, and then examine the aftermath. Read on for more.
Coverage amounts vary based on your area, the specifics of your policy, the extent of damage and additional factors.
To get the biggest possible payout from your insurer, keep careful notes about the damage you find or photograph all the damage right away. Then, get in touch with your insurer to schedule a time to see an assessor. Next, get in touch with a storm damage contractor.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold problems and much more.
- Flood Damage: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold problems and much more.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, such as catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can harm structures, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and electricity hookups and more.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Major hail storms can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storms: This can collapse roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and more.
Find an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
It’s an absolute must to repair storm damage quickly, but doing so can be dangerous. Before you start making repairs, work with your insurance agent. Contact us for more information.