Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
Damage caused by severe storms can be devastating to your home or company, and repairing it can be difficult. To get repairs done correctly, you need a restoration service company that knows how to bring your home back to pre-storm conditions. We have the experience and the dedication it takes.
Once the danger has passed, it’s necessary to check out the impact and start cleaning up. Below, learn about the harm different storm systems can cause and how to stay safe in different circumstances.
The payout you get from insurance depends on things like how much you pay in premiums and deductibles, the severity of harm to your property, your property value and more.
First, keep track of the damage to your structure to the best of your ability. Take a lot of photos and be sure to hang on to any receipts and documents having to do with maintenance work, supplies and major appliances that may have been damaged. Then, contact a restoration contractor and your insurance company. Your insurer will send a representative. The best restoration contractors work directly with policy providers to help you keep costs down.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, like catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and more.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Major hail storms can damage siding and shingles, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can collapse roofs, break branches and power poles, and cause other harm.
Seek Out an Experienced Storm Repair Team
If your property has damage from a storm, act without delay. Choose a professional team that is licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Contact us today to set an appointment.