Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
Property damage caused by severe storms can be a big problem for your home or store, and remediating it can be a complex undertaking. To get storm damage repair completed correctly, you need a storm damage repair service that focuses on returning your structure back to pre-storm conditions. We are the experts you need.
Get through the storm, and then take a look at the damage. Read on for more.
The most severe damage from many storms is covered by insurance, but the ins and outs vary. The amount you are responsible for paying depends on your premiums and deductibles, the age and structure of the building, how much damage there is, the value of surrounding property and much more.
Most storm damage is covered under standard home and business policies, but filing right away is necessary. If you don’t, you could lose money now and pay more later.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Severe hail can cause shingle and siding damage, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Wind Damage: This can harm structures, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and more.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, like catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can get into your building’s foundation, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
Find a Trusted Storm Repair Team
If your property has damage from a storm, act without delay. Choose a professional team that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Contact us today to set an appointment.