Damage Storms Can Cause
Weather is full of surprises, and some storms can cause severe damage to your home or business. Our restoration services company can repair your home or business, getting it back to pre-loss condition quickly. Our local technicians know our weather and its hazards and how to get everything back to normal.
After you make it through the storm safely, restoration and repair should be your top priority. Read about how different kinds of storms can cause damage.
Storm Damage Insurance
How much you get from your policy depends on things like how much you pay in premiums and deductibles, the severity of harm to your property, your property’s condition and more.
The sooner you file claims, the better chance you have for fair payouts. You could miss out if you don’t act right away.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and much more.
- Hail Storm Damage: Severe hail can damage siding and shingles, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electricity hookups and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Water Damage: Flood water can get into your building’s foundation, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
Seek Out a Trusted Storm Repair Team
Danger is high after a storm, and a professional contractor can help you get repairs done right. Call us as soon as possible.