Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
Harm caused by severe storms can be serious for your home or business, and fixing it can be complicated. To get repairs done safely and effectively, you need a restoration service company that knows how to bring your structure back to its original condition. We have the experience and the dedication it takes.
After you make it through the storm safely, repairs and restoration should be next on your list. Read about how each kind of storm can cause unique damage.
Storm Damage Insurance
The payout you get from insurance depends on policy specifics, the extent of damage, the previous condition of the property and more.
Most weather damage is covered by insurance, but filing ASAP is necessary. If you delay, you could lose money now and pay more later.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold proliferation and more.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and cause additional damage.
- Hail Damage: Major hail storms can cause shingle and siding damage, causing hidden leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can cause collapsed roofs, break branches and power poles, and much more.
Hire an Experienced Contractor
Danger is high after a storm, and hiring a professional contractor can help you with repairs in a safe, efficient way. Reach out to us today.