Damage Storms Can Cause
Mother Nature can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause severe damage to your home or business. Our damage repair service can fix your home or business, getting it back to new quickly. Our local technicians know the kinds of weather hazards we face and how to repair ensuing damage.
After the danger has passed, restoration and repair should be your top priority. Read the information below about how various storm systems can cause specific damage.
Insurance for Storm Damage
The payout you get from insurance depends on premiums and deductibles, the severity of harm to your property, your property’s condition and more.
First, keep track of the damage to your property to the best of your capability. Take photos and be sure to hang on to any receipts and documents related to appliances and maintenance work. Then, contact a restoration contractor and your insurer. Your agent will send a claim representative or assessor. The best restoration contractors coordinate insurance companies to help you save money.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Damage from Flooding: Flood water can seep into foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, including catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and cause additional damage.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Major hail storms can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can cause roofs to fail, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and more.
Find an Experienced Storm Repair Team
If your business or home has damage from a storm, act now. Choose a professional that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Call today to learn more.