Damage Storms Can Cause
Damage caused by severe weather can be serious for your family or business, and fixing it can be a complex undertaking. To get storm damage repair completed correctly, you need a restoration service company that knows how to bring your home back to pre-storm conditions. We are the storm damage specialists you need.
After the storm, restoration and repair should be the next priority. Read the information below about how different kinds of storms can cause specific damage.
The amount you get from your policy depends on policy specifics, the damage, your property’s condition and more.
Make a list of the damage, keep a folder of receipts and get on the phone with your insurer and a storm damage restoration contractor.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can cause roofs to fail, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and much more.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Major hail storms can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can seep into foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold proliferation and much more.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, damage landscaping and power grids and cause other problems.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
Seek Out a Trusted Contractor
It’s necessary to repair the damage as quickly as possible, but the risk of danger is high. Before you do it yourself, work with your insurance company. Contact us for more information.