Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
Weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause major damage. Our restoration services company can repair your home or business, getting it back to new in no time. Our local technicians know our weather and its hazards and how to repair ensuing damage.
After you make it through the storm safely, repairs and restoration should be next on your list. Below, learn about how different kinds of storms can cause problems.
Storm Damage Insurance
How much you get from your home or business insurer depends on policy specifics, the extent of damage, the previous condition of the property and more.
First, document the damage to your structure to the best of your ability. Take photos or video and keep your receipts regarding appliances, maintenance work and more. Then, get in touch with a restoration contractor and your insurer. Your insurer will send a person to assess the damage. The best contractors can work directly with insurers to help you save as much money as possible.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can collapse roofs, break branches and power poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Damage: Major hail storms can cause shingle and siding damage, leading to long-term leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Water Damage: Floods can ruin foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold growth and much more.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and more.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
Hire an Experienced Storm Repair Team
Storm aftermath can be dangerous, and a professional restoration service company can help you get repairs done right. Contact us right away.