Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
Weather is full of surprises, and some storms can cause major damage to your property. Our damage repair service can repair your property, getting it back to how it was before quickly. Our local professionals know our weather and its hazards and how to get everything back to normal.
After the storm, repairs and restoration should be next on your list. Read the information below about how different kinds of storms can cause damage.
The amount you get from your home or business insurer depends on premiums and deductibles, the severity of harm to your property, the previous condition of the property and more.
Most weather damage is covered under standard home and business policies, but filing right away is necessary. If you wait, you could pay more later but lose your chance for a payout.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can seep into foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold growth and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular winds can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, such as catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Wind Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and more.
- Hail Aftermath: This can damage siding and shingles, leading to long-term leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and more.
Find a Professional Storm Repair Team
If your property has storm damage, act without delay. Choose a professional that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Call today to schedule a consultation.