Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of the business planning process in Surprise. But, these plans typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Surprise after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.