No Home is Immune to Water Damage
Water damage can be very difficult to detect by the unexperienced eye. If you need experts that are well-trained in water damage, rely on Paul Davis. Our experienced professionals have repair water damage at every level of severity at extremely reasonable prices. Do you have unexpected water damage on your hands? Don’t hesitate to call Paul Davis. However, every homeowner should be able to detect water damage. There are preemptive steps you can take to prevent water damage in your home. The key to water damage restoration is avoiding them all together.
How Your Home Sustains Water Damage
We all have appliances that are necessary to day-to-day life. Unfortunately, a malfunctioning appliance can cause unexpected issues in your daily schedule. Any appliance, whether it’s a washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, any of these appliances can cause significant issues by leaking. When an emergency strikes, the professionals from Paul Davis will come to your home to patch up any leaks and repair water damage quickly. The Paul Davis professionals can fix water damage from:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Toilets, bathtubs or sinks that overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that backed up
- Overflowing dishwashers or washing machines
How to Stop Water Damage from Occurring
There’s nothing worse than experiencing water damage on your property knowing you could have prevented it. You can stop this from happening. Do the following to prevent water damage:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Rely on Paul Davis to Whip Your House into Shape
Your home can undergo serious damages from a leaking or burst pipe. If you have significant water damages in your home, call Paul Davis at 888-473-7769. Our experts will connect you with Paul Davis expert in your area. Because we have 50 years of experience under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle any water emergency you have for us.