What to Expect After Severe Weather Events
Severe storms can be dangerous, and you need to focus on safety. If your region has seen major problems, use caution. If you the risk of flooding or structural damage, don’t go inside. Spending a few nights at an emergency shelter or with a friend is a small price to pay.
Get through the storm, and then examine the impact. Read on for more.
Coverage varies based on your region, the specifics of your policy, the severity of damage and more.
The more quickly you, the more likely you are to get the compensation you deserve. You could lose your chance if you don’t act quickly.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Wind Damage: This can damage structures, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and cause other problems.
- Hail Damage: Major hail storms can cause shingle and siding damage, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storms: This can cause collapsed roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and cause other harm.
Seek Out a Trusted Storm Repair Team
If your property has damage from a storm, act quickly. Choose a professional contractor that is licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Contact us today to set an appointment.