How to Look for Water Leaks
No home or business is immune to water damages. Sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall can all cause major damages. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to reduce water damage to your building is to reach out to the professionals immediately. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will inspect and repair the problem.
How Houses Sustain Water Damage
Every home has appliances that are needed for everday life. But a broken appliance can cause signficant damage. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, sink or toilet, any of these appliances can cause major problems by flooding. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage quickly. Our technicians have experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
You Can Avoid Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and patch them up immediately.
- Never pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe leaks or bursts, you can shut off your water main right away to prevent any further damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your house and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s just a small leak, then try to fix it as soon as possible. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, call the qualified professionals from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. All of our frachises offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Turn to Us for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need water damage repair call Paul! at 888-473-7769. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.